Sam and Adam came over to visit for the weekend, arriving on Friday evening. We had steaks ready to go when they got here, and spent Friday night hanging out, chatting and playing cards.
Saturday and Sunday were both very football-heavy days. We were pretty lazy Saturday, just chilling out through the Ohio State game, and then finally getting together the motivation to go out shopping and to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Also airing during the OSU game was Miami vs. Michigan, so we flipped back and forth between the two. To show support of our alma mater, Adam and I both wore our Ben Roethlisberger Miami jerseys. Aren't we cute?
![]() |
| From Fall |
Anyway, we picked up a few last things at Babies R Us on Saturday evening, so I think we have just about everything we need for Clark - now it's just a waiting game.
Sunday was also a big football day, and our first opportunity to enjoy Sunday Ticket to catch the Steelers game rather than going out to a bar to watch. We certainly enjoyed that game today, as Pittsburgh looked very good against the Texans. Keeping with our theme for the weekend, the girls made Adam and me pose for a cute picture in our matching Roethlisberger jerseys (the Black & Gold variety this time).
![]() |
| From Fall |
Man I need a hair cut.
Of course what kind of post would this be if I didn't include some pictures of McKenzie and the women?
![]() |
| From Fall |
![]() |
| From Fall |
![]() |
| From Fall |
Back to work tomorrow. Less than two weeks until Katie's due date now, and she's ready to be done with this whole "being pregnant" thing. I'm looking forward to posting the first pictures of our little dude when he arrives!





No comments:
Post a Comment