Monday, September 15, 2008

Waiting - September 15, 2008

It's monday and I am back at work, which means no baby yet. Jason and I spent a pretty lazy weekend of just waiting around to see if I go into labor. We enjoyed dinner and endured the Ohio State game at Tom and Sara's on Saturday. Sunday we went to church and out to lunch and then home to watch football pretty much all day. We were glad the Steelers got another win, even though the Browns kept it close. Jason and I have been out for long walks everyday hoping that will trigger Clark to decide to make his appearance, and despite even venturing out in the rain yesterday it hasn't worked :). I don't really have much news as you can see, I was just bored and decided to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard the news earlier. Congratulations!!