Sunday, September 21, 2008

Second Night Report - September 21, 2008

Last night was much better than the night before. We went up to bed around 10pm, and the first few hours were more active than we'd hoped for, but later on Clark did pretty well with sleeping for a while. I think overall I probably slept better than Katie, since she didn't get many continuous stretches of sleep. I got good block of sleep early this morning. It seems like our efforts yesterday to get Clark to sleep in his Pack n' Play and bouncy seat might have paid off, as he was much more content to sleep in both of those things last night.

I must have been much more tired and out of it than I thought last night, as I woke up several times talking nonsense to Katie... something about feeding him with a Hawaii breast (what does that even mean?), and then I couldn't figure out how to turn the fan on in our room, and some other assorted ramblings. I'm already having trouble remembering what a "normal" night of sleep is like too. Oh well, not like I have to worry about having one of those again for a while!

Some more pictures now. These are from when Tom & Sara came over Friday night.
From Clark
From Clark
From Clark

We like to catch naps on the couch with our little boy(s). These aren't staged, it really is the primo spot for catching some Zs downstairs!
From Clark
From Clark

And we swear, this guy seems so strong, we thought he was going to roll himself over already! Every time we put him down in the Pack n' Play, he eventually rolls over onto his right side to sleep. This picture doesn't do justice to how cute it is.
From Clark

Today Clark will get to go on his first walk, and then watch his first Steelers game! Hopefully they'll pull out a win for him against Philadelphia. I think uncle Shawn and aunt Lisa will also be stopping by to meet him today... big day for a little guy!
From Clark
From Clark

No comments: