Clark had two more milestones today. He got his second tooth, which we could tell he was working on all day yesterday! It is on the upper left side. This isn't a great picture, because Clark hates showing off his teeth, but I do think you can see the new tooth.
He also pulled himself up to standing for the first time! This picture is posed, he didn't do it on the ottoman, he actually pulled up on me - but I didn't help him! I can't believe how strong he is these days!
Jason and I are just enjoying seeing every new thing he does each day. It has been a fun couple of months! We are working on childproofing the house and getting an area set up that we can corral him in, because he is getting so good at crawling to things that we would prefer he not get into! Next event for Clark is his dedication to the church on Sunday and Zionsville Presbyterian Church (ZPC.org). We are excited to have a lot of family coming in town to see it.
Last weekend we were back in Newark for my cousin Georgia's graduation and party. Jason was able to score passes to the Memorial on Saturday, so he and Mike Dittoe enjoyed watching some good golf during the day. On Saturday night we got to meet up with Sam and Adam and Meghann and Brad for a nice dinner at Bon Vie, a french restaurant at Easton. Here are some nice pictures of the guys and ladies.
2 comments:
Um, and you also got to see your BFFAEAEAE on Saturday! How could you leave that out?? (And no, I'm not talking about Mrs. B. H., though I know you love her too.) Sad face.
That is so true, I can't beleive I left that out! Can we still be Best friends for ever and ever etc?
Post a Comment