Tuesday, June 23, 2009

9 Month Check Up - June 23, 2009

Clark went to the doctor yesterday and had another great appointment. He was 30 1/4 inches (95%) and 22lbs, 9oz (85%), and his head grew another inch around. Clark was so good at his appointment, he didn't cry at all about being poked and prodded, and even let Dr. Leland hold him. I think he has gotten over his little phase of shyness that he had a couple weeks ago pretty quickly! The doctor said he was cleared to eat pretty much anything he seemed ready for except for whole eggs, shellfish, nuts, honey and milk. I am excited to try giving him some fish, cottage cheese, yogurt and more finger foods over the next few weeks.

From June

Clark woke up this morning with his third tooth! It is the other upper front one as you can see in this picture. He was up at 4:30 this morning and I think the tooth may have been why, but after I fed him and gave him some Tylenol he went back to bed until 7:15. That is the longest he has slept in for a few weeks now.

From June

No comments: