Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31, 2008

Good Afternoon!

I am going to try my hand at a post today.

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and the doctor said that everything was "disgustingly normal!" We are taking this as a good thing. :) We listened to the heartbeat again on a doppler thing and the doctor said that it sounded good and that my blood pressure, weight and measurements were all exactly on track. So another short but good visit. Also, we scheduled out next appointment for April 28th, at which we will do our next ultrasound and find out the sex of the baby if we can!

That is pretty much all of the news on the baby front, I am still feeling good but tired most of the time.

This weekend, I attended a bridal shower for Jason's sister Sara, who is getting married May 17th, 2008. We are very much looking forward to going to the wedding. Jason is a groomsman and Sara asked me to be a reader. It should be fun to see the family all together at the event.

While I was gone Jason took on the project of putting crown molding in our guest room. It was a good room for him to practice on, and since we like the way it turned out we will probably go ahead and put some up in other rooms in the house. We just need to agree on which rooms. :)

In other news on our house, construction on our deck is supposed to start tommorow. We are hoping all the rainy weather will not be a delay.

We were excited to learn that out friend Sam went into labor today, so we are all waiting for news on the birth of McKenzie Jo Wefler. We will probably be making the trek to Cincinnati this weekend in order to visit her and her proud parents.

No comments: