Pretty quiet week, all told. It's Friday afternoon and the DirecTV installer is on my roof at the moment, so pretty soon I'm going to lose internet connectivity once he takes over the cabling inside the house. I was supposed to get AT&T DSL activated yesterday, but a problem on some of their equipment prevented them from being able to activate the service at the house. We're ditching Comcast for satellite and DSL to save about $50/month for TV & internet service, but I think it's almost impossible to have a switchover like that go perfectly smoothly. I'm excited to have DirecTV because now I can get NFL Sunday Ticket and catch all the Steelers games next fall at home (where we can dote on the baby) rather than having to go to BW3.
I also got clearance from our homeowners association to schedule the contractor to come build our deck, so that's exciting. They're coming out the first week of April.
Katie and I are going to hang out with Tommy & Sara tonight, which is good because I haven't seen my nieces in a few weeks and I need some new cute Josie-isms because mine are out of date.
Bew has been enjoying both our blanket bucket and laundry baskets full of clothes as sleeping places recently. I'll end with a picture that's pretty typical of what we see everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment