Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Fun - July 20, 2008

I meant to write a post about last weekend, July 11-13, earlier but we never got around to uploading our pictures and so I am doing it now. We went to Cincinnati and had a really fun weekend hanging out with friends. The girls (Sam, Meghann, Jess, and Lindsay) took me to P.F. Changs on Friday night and then threw me a little baby shower! I have the best friends, they totally spoiled me!



We tie-dyed onesies for Clark and then interrupted the boy's poker game to get them involved with a beer chugging contest - out of bottles, and to help identify what was in the diapers (melted candy bars).


Here is the finished product.

This really kept them quiet for a while!

Mike looks a bit concerned about what we handed him.


It was a really good time. On Saturday, Jess, Meghann and I went to Ikea and did some other shopping as well. I picked up some more goodies at Ikea for Clark's room while we were there. On Saturday evening we cooked out and played some cards with the gang. Somewhere in there the boys drank a lot of beer and played some video games, but I think I must have slept through most of that! :)

This weekend Mom and Kevin came to visit us, to see the nursery and just hang out. We had a lot of fun with them. They have been practicing on their Wii and were ready to take us on when they got here. Jason and I were able to beat them in Tennis, and I think I won bowling, but Kevin is all time boxing champ... of course he did beat down a pregnant woman so I am not sure how much he wants to brag about that. We also played some corn-hole, Mario Kart, went for a walk, and Jason grilled out some meals for us, including breakfast this morning - Yum! We were a bit worn out today after all of our playing on Saturday, so Jason and I chilled out and watched Book of Secrets, National Treasure 2 and then met Sara, Josie and Tessa for dinner at Asaka, a sushi restaurant in Indy.

No comments: