Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Drs. Appointment - August 5, 2008

Just a quick update today. We had another appointment this morning, and again everything was perfectly normal. Clark is still head down, his heartbeat was still good and they didn't really tell me much new. I go back in two weeks and then I will start going every week! It is getting close now. Jason and I had planned to go on the tour of the birth center at the hospital today, but when we got there all of the rooms were full so they had nothing really to show us. This is the second tour we have tried to take when all the rooms were full, so I am hoping that it will be a slow day when I have my baby!
I had a lovely weekend full of baby showers and spent all last night trying to unpack all my gifts and organize them in some fashion, it took pretty much all evening! But it was fun, everyone is so generous, I can't believe how spoiled Clark already is.

Here is a picture from the shower at my Aunt Kelly's House of me and the Nanas!

And here is a picture from the shower thrown by my Mom's friends of the whole gang at the Country Club!

No comments: