Here is a pretty good diagram of how he is positioned:

The only other thing we found out at this appointment is that I am not at risk for gestational diabetes. When they do the glucose screening test any score between 140 and 200 means that you'll have to take the three-hour glucose tolerance test for a definite diagnosis, I had a score of 101(yay!).
Tonight we have our second childbirth education class, hopefully we will get a little more useful information than we did last week. The instructor did mention something about teaching the husbands some massage techniques, so I would think that would have to be good! Then on Friday we are off to Cincinnati for a weekend of fun with our friends. The guys have been planning a very manly weekend filled with video games, beer and poker, and the girls will probably be shopping, making over baby McKenzie, and maybe doing some baking if the guys are nice to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment