Monday, April 14, 2008

Pregnancy Update - April 14, 2008

I just wanted to share the exciting event that happened this morning... I felt the baby kick me! I have been feeling small flutters and things the last week or two and couldn't tell if it was the baby or not, but this morning I was able to press my hand on the spot that I felt movement and actually felt the kick with my fingers! It was very cool. Not much else going on, I am still feeling well, but still tired. I am right on the verge of needing to switch into maternity clothing, but am trying to hold out with my regular clothes another week or two.

Jason is in San Francisco right now on, hopefully, his last trip for a while! I can't wait for him to get home on Friday, it feels like we haven't been able to catch our breath yet this year and settle into any kind of routine with all the travel he has been doing. But I am glad the traveling is ending just in time for nice weather so we can enjoy the walking trails around our neighborhood and our new deck!

Work is starting to get busy for me as we will begin building soon... yay!
If you want to check out our website you can see it here: The Villas At Timber Run - Maintenance-Free Ranch Style Condos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the link on here. True dedication!

Anonymous said...

Katie: I remember how cool those first flutters feel! I'm so happy for you guys. Love, Aunt Carol