Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week 20 Photo - September 29th, 2010

With my first pregnancy we took front and side shots each week to see the progress of my growth, this being our second and third children, we have not been nearly so organized! However, last night I had Jason take my picture in the same pose so that we could compare the halfway point in in single pregnancy vs. a double.
Here are the results: Pink is current (for the girls), Blue is when I was pregnant with Clark.






So I might be a little bigger this time around, but not too much so far!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh!! GIRLS =) and look at how cute you still are! This weekend is absolutely crazy for me but I'd like to get together soon. Either lunch or I could stop by sometime. Let me know what weekends you'll be around this month.