Clark turned two! I can't believe how big my baby is getting. Clark had a great day on his birthday, his Nana and Papa Joyner called to sing him Happy Birthday over breakfast, then balloons arrived on our doorstep from Nana and Pe-Paw Moore! When Jason got home from work we let Clark open all of his presents and cards, which was a lot of fun since he can actually open things himself this year and gets excited about new toys! In the evening some of our neighbors came over to help us celebrate and eat cake.
| From September |
| From September |
Concentration.
| From September |
Blowing out the candles is Clark's favorite part, since he isn't much interested in actually eating cake. I brought out our lighter so we could relight the candles a few times for Clark to blow out. He says "Again" after every time!
| From September |
I love this picture of my boys!
| From September |
Thank you to everyone who made this such a special day for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment