I just wanted to share a few other fun things that we have been up to lately.
Football season is back! Mom still fits in her Jersey for now, but I don't think it will last much longer!
| From September |
We took Clark to an apple orchard one weekend, there wasn't much for him to do, but he enjoyed checking out some pumpkins and running around outside on a beautiful day. Bonus - the apples we got there are yummy!
Jason and our neighbors, Jeremy and Eric, have started a new front yard golf league. They are still tweaking the type of balls to use (bouncy vs. wiffle), but they have been having fun perfecting the game.
| From September |
Can't play front-yard wiffle-golf without your drink in hand! :)
| From September |
It has been fun having neighbors to get together with this year. We have been having a standard Friday night get together and have been watching some Colts games as a group too. The weather has been great, although dry and I have still been able to get out and walk with Clark most days. Jason and I are still getting a share of veggies each week from our Community Supported Agriculture program, and with all the tomatoes I have made some spaghetti sauce from scratch and some chunky salsa, yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment