Friday, August 13, 2010

Week 13 Ultrasound - Aug 6, 2010

After all of my good intentions to be better about blogging I have totally failed. However I did want to get the pictures up from my latest ultrasound. The doctor thought everything looked great, so it is all going well so far! Here are the babies!




My next appointment in September is the big one where we get to find out the genders! I can't wait.
I would post pictures of Clark but we really haven't taken many lately, we are going to have to improve on that. We go to the beach the week after next, so I am sure we will have some good pictures from vacation. Right now Clark is taking a rare morning nap after getting up at 4:30am. He has been fighting an ear infection since Monday and is just a grumpy little boy right now, but I am hoping he will feel better soon!

No comments: