So now that I've crossed that goal off my list, what's next? Honestly, I'm not sure. I think I want to have another body composition test done to figure out my body fat percentage, which will help me determine what my true floor is. Whether I push to hit that floor or not, I think the next phase of transformation will have to be adding lean muscle mass while keeping my body fat percentage down, to try to improve my physique. Katie wants me to shave too, but I'm not sure that's in the cards. I guess I could finally get my wedding ring re-sized so that I can wear it again.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
199 - November 4, 2009
In August I wrote a long, rambling post about my commitment to fitness. In that post I mentioned that the goal toward which I was working was to get my body weight below 200 lbs. Today, frankly earlier than I expected, I achieved that goal.



So now that I've crossed that goal off my list, what's next? Honestly, I'm not sure. I think I want to have another body composition test done to figure out my body fat percentage, which will help me determine what my true floor is. Whether I push to hit that floor or not, I think the next phase of transformation will have to be adding lean muscle mass while keeping my body fat percentage down, to try to improve my physique. Katie wants me to shave too, but I'm not sure that's in the cards. I guess I could finally get my wedding ring re-sized so that I can wear it again.
So now that I've crossed that goal off my list, what's next? Honestly, I'm not sure. I think I want to have another body composition test done to figure out my body fat percentage, which will help me determine what my true floor is. Whether I push to hit that floor or not, I think the next phase of transformation will have to be adding lean muscle mass while keeping my body fat percentage down, to try to improve my physique. Katie wants me to shave too, but I'm not sure that's in the cards. I guess I could finally get my wedding ring re-sized so that I can wear it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! With your weight loss and her new haircut you two look like a new couple!!
Congrats...keep it up and fyi I love the short do!
Post a Comment