It has been a busy few weeks of travel for me, so I am finally getting around to a post. Since we left Chewie in Lancaster with Jinny and Kevin while we were in Atlanta, we needed to retrieve him from there once we got back. I decided to combine picking him up with a couple night stay with Sara, Joe and Elizabeth.
Since Sara and I have both been stay-at-home Moms we have really bonded over motherhood, gotten to know each other well, and really enjoy spending time together, either in person like this week, or at least over the phone when we are both at home.
Elizabeth is doing so much more than the last visit we had with her, she rolls over both ways and is eating solid foods! This week I got to see her chow down on some banana and avocado. She does great eating, but as you can see in the picture below, she really lounges in her high chair! She really ate with her feet up pretty much the whole time. What a life!
Clark loved having a new house to explore and he put in some miles crawling around the Aiello house! He wore his knees out and since he got a little scrape on his knee Nurse Sara fixed him up with his first bandage. She had some "Cars" (like the movie) band-aids on hand all ready for him.
| From July |
We always have fun posing the babies for a little photo op. Here were the results:
Sara and I had a very relaxing visit, we didn't do anything too exciting but got to hang out, go for a walk, and talk as much as we wanted with out Jason complaining that I am using all my cell phone minutes up! It was a great time, and here are some pictures of us enjoying being Aunts.
Jason and I have had a nice weekend finally being back in our own house. On Friday we took Clark to the park for a walk and let him swing for a while. Yesterday evening we went to Greenfield to visit Tom, Sara and the girls. We went out to dinner and then hung out at their house with a bonfire. Today we went shopping and I got some new running shoes since I left mine in Atlanta. I tested them out with a 5k run and they must be alright because I ran it in 27.45 mins, which is my best time in a couple years. We also bought Clark a baby pool to set up in the yard, but then it was so cool this weekend that we didn't get to test it out.
Right now Jason is grilling up some chicken (what else) for the week, and also some steaks for dinner. Clark is in bed, and I am enjoying a glass of wine. What a lovely evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment