Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photos and Fits - July 1, 2009

Clark has been having a bit of a rough day. Jason addressed in his last post that Clark now throws a bit of a fit when he is not allowed to play with something or go somewhere. Well today was a continuance of that. He has not been very happy with me today as I have been pulling him away from outlets and other things he is not supposed to play with.
He was also having a really hard time falling asleep for his afternoon nap and when I went to check on him this is what I discovered:

From July


As far as we know this is the first time he has pulled up in his crib. After I got him calmed down and put back to bed, I checked on him after a few minutes and he had pulled back up. So I had to go in every few minutes and help him lay back down until he finally fell asleep. Phew!

Since Jason's last post was done from work he didn't have any pictures to add. I will put a few now that illustrate what he wrote about.

Clark on the move.

From July



Clark concentrating on taking things out of his bucket.
From July


And just being cute.
From July


In other news, if any of you have seen Chewie lately you may have noticed that he was a bit fluffier than usual. We had been letting his hair grow out for a while. Yesterday evening Jason held the first of multiple grooming sessions that will bring Chewie's fur back under control. Jason wrote a nice post on the whole grooming process here back in January, here is the link in case you missed it January 18, 2009. Chewie can only handle so much grooming at a time, so the result so far is comical.
From July
Jason and I don't have any big plans for the holiday weekend, we will just be preparing for our trip to Atlanta the following week.

No comments: