Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update on Couponing - March 17, 2009


I just had to share my success at the grocery store yesterday. Here is a picture of everything I got and it only cost me .41 cents!!! I was able to combine my coupons with the store's sales and really get a fantastic deal.

From March

After visiting with Jinny this weekend and seeing her coupon binder, I started the project of putting my own together. Now I am really going to be really organized. Here is the binder I purchased:

From March

I was able to steal pages from Jason's old basketball and baseball card binders to use for my coupons.

From March

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you need to teach me the couponing ways....

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is so cool! I never thought about doing it like that but it would sure beat my "dave ramsey" coupon binder that is sooo worn out right now!!

I never thought you could use 1 coupon more than once on an item, I now see that you can!! Awesome!!
Thanks for sharing! BTW-Your little boy is sooo cute!!