Tuesday, March 17, 2009

6 Months Old! - March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Clark is six months old today! I can't believe how fast that six months has flown by. Clark seems like he is getting more mobile everyday so I am just hoping I can keep up with him. We don't go to his 6 months check up until March 27th, so we will update you with Clark's stats at that time. I can tell you that he has about the chubbiest baby thighs I have ever seen, and he is really really cute, but hopefully you can see that for yourselves in the pictures.
Here is Clark sitting on Dad's shoulders.
From March

In his new high chair.
From March

This weekend we headed back to Ohio. Our friends Sam and Adam had invited us to come celebrate St. Patrick's day in Dublin, OH where they live now. We decided it would be nice to head back for a visit and have a night out. Luckily I have a wonderful Mother-In-Law, who was willing to keep Clark over night for us! On Friday we visited with my parents before they left for Atlanta for the week. They had babysitting duties for my brother's kids. Then on Saturday morning we went to Lancaster to hang out with Mom and Kevin for the day until we left to meet up with our friends.

Here is Clark chillin' with Grandpa Kevin.
From March

Nana, Gran-Nana and Clark.
From March

Here is the whole gang that went out on Saturday.
From March


From March

Jason and I had a great night out, it was really nice for us to be able to leave Clark and go enjoy ourselves. We felt like real people again (not just mom and dad)!

The weather is beautiful here this week so we will be enjoying spending sometime outdoors. We are happy to be able to be back out on our deck.

No comments: