![]() |
| From Clark |
![]() |
| From Clark |
Working backward, because I didn't put any thought into sequencing the content of this update, we broke out the Baby Bjorn on Sunday morning to go for a walk. Check out this fashion statement. I know, I'm a cheeseball.
![]() |
| From Clark |
![]() |
| From Clark |
The Bjorn worked really well. He fell right asleep when we started walking.
Later that day, Tom and Sara brought the girls over and we hung around watching football in the afternoon. And then my Mom arrived around 3pm to start her stint as an indentured servant.
![]() |
| From Clark |
Mom was with us from Sunday until this afternoon, and was a huge help. She was great about taking Clark in the mornings to let Katie sleep a little more, as well as keeping the house clean and doing a bunch of chores for us. Thanks Mom!
The nights have been kind of hit or miss this week. Sunday night was pretty good, but then Monday was bad... we stayed up pretty late watching the Steelers game (which Clark slept through), and then he woke up and stayed awake for hours. I think I only got about 3 hours of sleep that night. Last night was much better though, with Clark sleeping in his crib pretty much the whole time, and waking up at more reasonable intervals.
So Mom left today, I have tomorrow and Friday off, we have several visitors coming this weekend, Clark's umbilical stump fell off, and he got his first bath tonight! What a jumble of things!





1 comment:
Had to take a break from work and check the blog. He is SO handsome!!
Post a Comment