Today after work we set out to paint the vertical dark blue stripes in the nursery. Because of the order in which we painted the stripes we had to wait until the brown and green were totally dry so that I could tape off the areas that we were going to paint dark blue. So here's a picture of the finished paint scheme. The only painting left now is some touch up work on the light blue stripes and of course the trim after it's installed. I apparently didn't press the tape in hard enough yesterday and some brown & green slipped under it creating some fuzzy lines, and since I'm a little obsessive about it I'm going to correct it even though you can't tell from more than 3 feet away.
The next update should be from Katie recapping the results of her doctor visit Wednesday, and then I'll try to blog the progress we make this weekend on the trim and furniture. Fun stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment