Monday, April 29, 2013

Crying - April, 29th 2013

Toddlers cry a lot - that is no secret.  Recently this blog went viral:
 Which also reminded me of this blog post I read a while back:
 
So I decided to jump on the toddler crying train with a few of my own, sorry if you were hoping for cute pictures of my kids.
Took her plate away after she said she was all done eating. (Alexis)

The wrong sister sat next to him.

Jenna put her hands on the table too close to her. (Alexis)

I cut her pancake into bites. (Jenna)
 
Didn't want to get buckled. (Jenna)

There weren't cookies when she woke up. (Alexis)

Wouldn't let her see the picture on my phone. (Alexis)

Took away the slide they had been fighting about for 10 minutes. (Jenna, Alexis)

Not having enough fun at the mall playplace?  I have no idea on this one. (Alexis)
 
 


6 comments:

Ophelia Jo said...

Bwa ha ha ha! I love it! And... I totally relate. Excellent photography, my friend.

Ophelia Jo said...

Bwa ha ha ha! I love it! And... I totally relate. Excellent photography, my friend.

Becky said...

too funny but the no cookie thing in the morning would put me in tears too!!

Becky said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous , lets see if I have a name now

Katie said...

I know Becky! I should be making more cookies :)

Abbey said...

Love these!