Jenna, Clark, Alexis - the kids were just in a photogenic mood - wish I would have wiped the avocado off Jenna's nose first though! :)
Here is my latest Pinterest activity - Ivory soap in the microwave. When you nuke ivory soap it expands! So cool.
The kids have all been doing a weekly story time this winter, Clark goes to a preschool one, and I get to browse the library or play with the girls while he is there. The girls just started a toddler one where I am in the room with them helping. We went today and they did great! Jenna is really into it, she loves to sit in her own chair and does all the motions along with the songs. She also doesn't hesitate to participate in all of the activities, or go up front to get her sticker. Alexis seems a little more unsure of herself, she likes to sit on my lap, and doesn't participate in all the activities, although she likes it when I help her with them. She also usually wants me to go with her to do the front of the room activities. Alexis has also had weeks (like last week) when she didn't even want to be in the story time room at all - this is super hard for a twin mama, I spent most of the session standing outside the door holding one crying toddler who didn't want to be there and one crying toddler who desperately wanted to go back in the room and participate. In hopes of making it more fun for all of us we have been doing "practice story times" at home, which have been pretty fun, and seem to be helping!
So that's what is new with us - we can't wait for winter to be over so we can get back outside everyday!
1 comment:
What cutie patooties you have!
Post a Comment