Monday, November 7, 2011

Kids first bath together - November 4th, 2011

We are finally starting to feel settled in our new house, thanks to a week with my parents here to help with the kids.  We have new bedroom dressers, new rugs to help the house not echo so much, almost everything unpacked, and on Tuesday the moving company will pick up our empty boxes and all the packing paper.  Also on Tuesday, our trash service finally starts, so we will be able to get rid of trash mountain in our garage!

Since my parents left I am trying to get into a good routine with the kids.  The local library is awesome and has lots of story times, so we were there on Tuesday and Thursday.  Clark got his first library card and has enjoyed checking out some books.  He has found an author who does books about dinos playing sports and loves those of course! 

We have lots of pictures from the last few months  that I finally uploaded.  I am planning to try to do some picture heavy posts in the next few weeks so you can see them all.

Here is the latest one - a pic of the kids first bath together.  It isn't a great shot but at least I got a record!
From November

No comments: