Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter and Stuff - April 27th, 2011

As you can imagine, we are busy and time seems to be flying by, at least most days! We have managed to remember to snap a few pictures in the last week so I thought I would share. We had a very low key Easter marked mainly by our first trip to church with all three kids, which was a success, and Clark getting his first Easter basket. We also hid eggs in our yard for Clark to find, which he loved.


Putting eggs in his basket.







From April



He thought it was so cool to find an egg hidden in the flower.







From April


Looking through his basket.







From April










From April


We tried to get a good picture of the kids in their Easter clothes, but Clark didn't want his picture taken when the girls were well rested, so we waited until after church and these were the best we could get. :)







From April










From April


Jenna and Alexis







From April


This morning the kids were all being cooperative so I snapped a few shots.







From April


I think he likes being a big brother.







From April


I hear Clark waking up from his nap now so off I go again!

No comments: