Monday, February 7, 2011

Pictures - February 7th, 2011

I found a brief moment this morning with nothing to do, while Clark watches his morning Dinosaur Train show (which he can't get enough of) and the girls are sleeping, so I thought I would post a few pictures that we have taken this month.
Everyone here is doing pretty well, thanks to all the wonderful helpers we have had in our family and friends. My sister-in-law Amy flew in from Colorado and spent last week helping us out, our neighbors have been letting Clark come play anytime he needs it, and our church and friends are still providing us with meals every couple days. Although there are times during the day that I feel like I can handle staying home with all three kids (like now!), I am still very thankful that I don't have to take that on yet, as my parents are coming to stay with us this week, and then my Mom-in-law, is coming the next. The combination of having help here and giving the girls bottles at night has allowed both Jason and I to get more sleep than we remember getting the first few weeks (or even months) that Clark was home.
Today we are heading to the pediatrician for the girls belated one month check-up, we were scheduled last week, but the ice storm kept us stuck at home. I am hoping to make it to the grocery today too, as we have pretty much eaten all of the fresh food in the house!

Alex & JJ

Here they are awake!
(Alexis and Jenna)

On Sunday my brother Tommy and his family came over to visit. Tom and Sara had both been to the hospital several times to see the girls, but their kids had not yet gotten to meet them. Josie and Tessa were super excited to meet their new cousins. Plus Clark loved having them all come to play with him! While they were here we had them take a couple family photos for us, and they came out really great!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute! Sorry bout your Steelers :P