Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Pictures - February 24th, 2011

I can't believe the girls are 7 weeks old! Weeks are flying by even though the days (and nights) seem long! This is the first week I am home with all three kids and we don't have live in help - can you believe I found time to blog?!?! Go Me! Anyway we have some adorable pictures to share:


Clark is sweet and loves to kiss his sisters on the head several times a day. It is very cute, even though he tends to get snot in their hair whenever he does it. :)

Tom and Sara brought their family over to meet the twins, here is Tessa and Tom with Alexis.

Here is Josie meeting Jenna.

And Jack was there too - oh yeah and we still have Chewie. :)

Alexis with a little smile.

The siblings in their striped pajamas.

Alexis sleeping.

Jenna awake.

Clark making muscles.




The girls snuggled up together.



Clarky with hands in his pockets.


Mama with her girls.

1 comment:

Lisa Price said...

Love all the pictures!! Keep them coming. I'm excited to chill with Clark this weekend. Lisa <><