Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jack and the 4th of July - July 4th, 2010

On July 3rd our nephew Jack was born! Tom and Sara welcomed their little one early in the morning that day and I was lucky enough to get to be one of the first to see him in the hospital. I knew they went in to labor on Friday night and when Clark woke up at 5 on Saturday morning, I was itching to get over to Greenfield and see if there was a new baby! I wasn't very good about taking pictures, but the hospital has a very cute one online. Here is the link:

Jason and I brought Clark over to Tom and Sara's house to play with Josie and Tessa and help celebrate with both sets of Grandparent and Sara's brother Matt. Here are some pictures of Clark having a blast playing with his cousins!


Mom and Dad stayed with us for the weekend, as Tom and Sara's house had a crowd already and Clark just loved having his Nana and Papa here. Here is a picture of them in their 4th of July shirts!
From July

Clark loved having Papa chase him around the house!
From July

A family picture.
From July

No comments: