This week Clark finally started babbling a recognizable word - Da-Da! We don't think he has gathered what it means yet, but it is really the first consonant sound that he has vocalized. We are of course encouraging him to say it more and trying to point out Jason every time. :)
We have really been falling behind on our blogging lately. For some reason we have failed to take many pictures on our camera this month, so I am going to update through pictures taken with my iPhone. Some of them are a bit blurry due to the lower quality camera, but I figured they were better than nothing!
First of all, I finally captured a picture of Clark's tooth. I had to be quite sneaky in catching this rare photo of the elusive tooth. It seemed like every time I got the camera out, Clark held his mouth shut.
We have really been falling behind on our blogging lately. For some reason we have failed to take many pictures on our camera this month, so I am going to update through pictures taken with my iPhone. Some of them are a bit blurry due to the lower quality camera, but I figured they were better than nothing!
First of all, I finally captured a picture of Clark's tooth. I had to be quite sneaky in catching this rare photo of the elusive tooth. It seemed like every time I got the camera out, Clark held his mouth shut.
| From May |
So here are the last few weeks in review:
We went to our niece's soccer game. I think the age range of players is 2 1/2 - 4 year olds, so as you can imagine it was very competitive. Here is Josie.
| From May |
After the game we went back to Tom and Sara's for lunch and Clark tried out his cousin's swing. He liked it so much he almost fell asleep in it!
| From May |
Clark wearing DaDa's hat.
| From May |
Clark busy playing.
| From May |
Enjoying sitting outside in the sun (well actually in the shade, with sunscreen and a hat on)!
| From May |
That's it for my pictures. This weekend we are just enjoying as a family at home.
1 comment:
SO cute Katie!! And great photos!
Post a Comment