I haven't blogged in ages, because I wasn't sure how I could go on posting all the fun and happy things our family was doing, with out talking about the gigantic loss we suffered earlier this year. And I just haven't been able to post about it until now. In March, Jason's dad Ken passed away far too early. He will be greatly missed by his wife, children, grandchildren and all the rest of his family.
This is one of my favorite memories of Ken, when he unexpectedly drove all the way to Indianapolis to meet Clark, his first grandchild. He told us that he saw the pictures we posted and couldn't wait another day!
Here are a few pictures of part of the legacy he left behind - his grandchildren. While it was tragic to come back to Ohio for the funeral, we were thankful for the time to see all of our family.
We were especially thankful for our time with this guy - Great Grandpa Robb (Ken's father), who just celebrated his 90th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment