Clark and Elizabeth really enjoyed playing together.
| From February |
Clark learned how to give hugs and kisses!
| From February |
Jason with Clark and Elizabeth.
| From February |
Katie and Hank! He is beautiful.
| From February |
| From February |
| From February |
I think we mentioned in a previous post that Clark took a few tentative steps and since then he has not really done much more than that. He does however seem to be learning new words everyday. This week he has been talking about shoes, beans, cheese, ball, baby and Nana. He also will say and sign please when we ask him to! He loves to say hi and says it whenever we walk in to a room, and when he hears Jason come home from work he will yell HIIII!! even before Jason walks into the room.
We have also been working on animal sounds lately. Yesterday I took him to to library and as we were walking up to check out with my books he was loudly saying "Quack Quack". In my attempt to keep him quiet I was just saying to him shhh, that is what a duck says but lets whisper it instead of yell it, I didn't realize until we got to the car that the cover of my book had a picture of a duck on it and that was why he was quacking, he was trying to tell me that he saw the duck!
No comments:
Post a Comment