It seemed overwhelming to try to give a good write up of all our of Christmas activities, so I was obviously procrastinating, but now I am motivated to go ahead and write a post because I wanted to also announce that Clark got another tooth! His molar on the bottom left side has finally emerged. I am hoping that was the cause of his unhappy behavior the last few days and that now he will be a more pleasant boy again. And now on to the pictures from Christmas:
Christmas #2 - Lancaster, OH
Joe, Elizabeth, Clark and a little of Jason(if he wasn't so tall he might have made the picture!)
| From Christmas |
| From Christmas |
Christmas #3 - Lancaster, OH
Our view on my parents road in Newark.
| From Christmas |
Christmas #4 - Newark, OH
| From Christmas |
There were 17 people staying in the house! Crazy but also fun.
| From Christmas |
We have been enjoying a few weeks of quiet in our own home and getting back into the feel of real life. Jason started a new work schedule this month and is now home at 4:15 everyday. This is nice for Clark and I to have him home early, but means that he doesn't get every other Friday off like he used to. This also necessitated a change in my work schedule, so I now go into the office every Wednesday and take Clark to the sitter in Greenfield that his cousins, Josie and Tessa, go to. He has only gone twice now, but so far the new routine seems to be working for everyone. Jason is back to playing basketball on Thursday nights, and I just started playing indoor soccer last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment