The Robb family has been enjoying a pretty relaxing December so far! I made it my goal to have all of my shopping done by the first, and I accomplished that! I am about halfway done with the wrapping too. So we haven't had to run around and try to shop during the busiest time of the year and we have just been enjoying staying home, looking at our Christmas decorations, and watching Clark learn all kinds of new tricks!
All of a sudden this past week Clark has become very communicative. He points at what he wants, blows kisses, waves bye bye, and even does the signs for "eat" and "more." It is pretty amazing to finally be able to figure out what he wants, although it also means that Clark points at his high chair and asks to eat about 20 times a day!
Our little Santa:
| From December |
Clark climbed in here himself!
| From December |
No comments:
Post a Comment