Friday, February 27, 2009

Visit With Aiellos - February 27, 2009

I got back yesterday from my trip to Grove City to visit with the Aiello family. Mostly Sara and I hung out all day and traded babies. It was wonderful to spend some quality time with my sister and niece and have another adult to talk to during the day. Sara introduced me to the Today show and I introduced her to freebies and couponing websites! I missed Jason and Chewie but Clark and I had a great time. Jason said Chewie didn't sleep well the first night I was gone, wondering where I was, but other then that they did fine with out me and I came home to a clean house (what a wonderful husband).

Yesterday was Bew's birthday, 3 years old! So he got some fancy wet dog food for dinner.

We got so many great pictures it was hard to decide what to post so you will have to check out the web album too if you are interested in seeing more than I have on here.

Since we got Clark and Elizabeth the cousins together for the first time we had plenty of photo shoots to try to catch them being cute together.



This one shows the size difference. Elizabeth was almost 7 1/2 lbs and Clark close to 19 lbs.


You can just tell they are going to be best buds! We are so excited the cousins are so close in age. What fun!

Telling secrets.

Aunt Katie with Elizabeth.

From February

Aunt Sara and Clark.

Nana Jinny in Nana heaven.

Grandpa and Clark.

Checking each other out.


I'll kiss it and make it all better little one.

This weekend Sam, Adam, McKenzie, MeToo and Jager are coming to visit, so I am sure we will have another post on its way soon.

No comments: